Innovative Research Techniques
We use Innovative Research Techniques to penetrate and sweep the market to acquire the information our clients are looking for…
Our Research Techniques implement latest technology and techniques to acquire relevant and accurate market information.
Marketways specializes in asking the right questions in the right way within the right market segments.
Our Research Techniques allows our clients to interact with their customers and stakeholders in new & exciting ways.
|Traditional Methods||Modern Methods|
|Face to Face Survey’s||Online Survey & Online Polls|
|Phone Interviews||Social Media & Blog Survey Polls|
|Focus Groups||Internet Research Surveys & Polls|
|Radio & Television Participatory Surveys||SMS and Mobile Surveys|
Online and Mobile Research
The portability provided by wireless technology along with its on-the-spot presence makes it a unique tool for providing market research data that is tied to the point of sale or consumption.
This relegates into history the research that was based on customers recall and diary keeping and provides a much more powerful and accurate real-time data collection.
At Marketways we have harnessed the power of Internet to reinvent market research, keeping you better connected with consumers ahead of completion.
We use innovative online solutions focused on developing an engaging respondents experience to blend traditional quantitative and qualitative techniques, yielding better, faster and richer insights to time pressed marketers.
We conduct online focus groups, live chat sessions and Webinars amongst adults and youth and provide insight and understanding that go beyond typical scores and numbers.
We offer techniques and logistics to use Online and Mobile data collection for special segments like:
- Youth – Who do not have patience to participate in traditional research with questionnaire and diary keeping but are enthusiastic participants in wireless research and will eagerly send images, video, audio clips and text to complete quick surveys.
- Capture at Point of purchase – Consumer buying behavior in Actual rather than simulated purchasing environment can be captured using bar-codes, camera phones or other techniques for at the point of sale purchase and Impulse purchases.
- Brief Polls – Wireless research can be also effectively used for any brief Polls on Ad-recall, effectiveness and wherever quick information is needed.
We offer unique abilities to place your products for trials in a range of households covering different nationalities, income groups and cities.
We offer complete end-to-end facility covering household selection based on research requirements, product delivery and replacement /replenishment logistics and regular feedback collection.
Our primary focus is on the questions we ask and the data we gather. Our Research plan is based on following key points:
The Marketways Research Objective – Why we ask…
While our Research Processes insures that we clearly understand the information requirements and research objective’s of our client, our expertise is to determine and deliver the information they require to assist them in making right decisions in time and budget.
Our Market Reach – Who we ask…
We understand and appreciate the diversity and variety of consumer segments that combine to form the dynamic market and hence we adapt by creatively designing effective, innovative and customized techniques of conducting Market Research Surveys within each segment using different technology and methods that best match each segment .
The Marketways Questionnaire – What we ask…
Marketways specializes in asking the right questions to get meaningful answers and our principle focus is always on the information that we gather. Our questionnaires are the foundation of our success and are meticulously drafted to be clear, useful and easily workable. We structure our questions in a logical sequence and use simple language that is easily understood by a diverse pool of respondents.
Our Innovative Techniques – How we ask…
At Marketways Arabia, we employ a variety of innovative techniques to get our client complete information in the most effective and efficient way. A brief outline that illustrates our research methods is as follows:
- Secondary Market Research Studies
- Face to Face Surveys
- Phone Interviews
- Focus Groups
- Online Surveys & Polls
- Social Media Survey & Blog Survey
- SMS and Mobile Surveys
- Radio & Television Participatory Surveys
- Online Qualitative Groups
- Various Other Techniques…
Our Quality – How we insure accuracy…
The Marketways Research Team has expertise in deploying the most appropriate observation tools to adequately address our quality standards as well as our clients specifications. Some of our Quality Control Methods include:
- Video monitoring
- Voice recording
- Smart Transcripts
- Continuous Audits
- Tracers & Counters
- Various other Techniques…
Geographical Range of Conducting Research
Research in the GCC
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) – Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Dammam
- Qatar – Doha, Al Khawr, Al Rayyan
- Oman – Muscut Salalah, Sohar, Niza Seeb
- Kuwait – Kuwait City, As Salimiyah, Sabah as Salim, Al Farwaniyah
- Bahrain – Manama, Al Muharraq
Research in Europe
- UK (London, Bristol, Cardiff, Liverpool), France (Paris, Lyon, Marseille), Austria (Vienna), Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Hague), Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg), Germany (Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Rhine-Ruhr), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Milan, Naples), Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkiv, Odessa), Bucharest (Romania), Belarus (Minsk), Hungary (Budapest), Poland (Warsaw, Krakow), Czech Republic (Prague), Bulgaria (Sofia), Belgium (Brussels, Antwerp), Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki), Denmark (Copenhagen), Ireland (Dublin), Finland (Helsinki), Norway (Oslo), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich)
Research in Middle East
- Egypt (Cario, Alexandria), Turkey (Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa), Syria (Damascus), Iran (Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Mashhad, Tabriz) Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan (Amman), Lebanon (Beirut)
Research in Asia
- India (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Nagpur), China (Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin) Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand,
Research in Africa
Nigeria (Logos, Kano, Ibadan), Congo (Kinshasa), Sudan (Khartoum), Tanzania (Dar er Salaam), Morocco (Casablanca), South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban), Ghana (Accra), Kenya (Nairobi), Zambia (Lusaka), Uganda (Kampala), Mozambique (Maputo), Madagascar, Cameroon, Tunisia