Corporate Training Overview
We do not just offer Training programs but offer a whole range of Performance Enhancement Solutions.
We help you achieve Excellence by providing customized training to your staff on Business Excellence Attitudes, Intraprenership Skills and cutting edge Business Process & Management Training to empower your team to serve your customers with the highest possible standards.
We offer Customer Service and Corporate Sales training programs with a whole range of Performance Enhancement Solutions across Dubai, Abu Dhabi and the rest of UAE.
“Motivate them, train them, care about them and make winners out of them… we know that if we treat our employees correctly, they’ll treat the customers right. And if customers are treated right, they’ll come back” – J. Marriot Jr., American Businessman
• Productivity & Performance coaching
• Interactive Role-Plays, Case Studies
• Reality Training -Real-life scenarios
• Class Room & Instructor Led Training
• Specially Developed Training Films
Our Training programs are specially designed to focus on generating Behavioral Changes and Actions. Our Programs are successful and popular because we provide easy learning environment by going beyond textbook knowledge and monotonous lectures. We make training workshops come live with each participant’s involvement through elaborate case studies, Interactive Role-Plays, and Reality Training in actual Real-life scenarios.
We follow structured methodology for handling any Corporate Training Program using our IDEAL method. IDEAL is our Five-Step Training Need Evaluation and Delivery mechanism focused on Training Effectiveness and its measurement.
• Identifying Training Needs
• Develop Training Content and Plan
• Set Effectiveness Measurements
• Apply Training
• Learn & Develop
Main Corporate Training Programs
- Team Building & Leadership
- Market Intelligence & Use of Customer Data
- Negotiation Skills
- Managerial Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills
- Marketing Strategy
- Business Process Re-engineering
- E-Commerce and Online Marketing
- Project Management (PMP)
- Time Management
- Customer Service Training
- Tele-Sales & Email Etiquettes
- Retail & Front office staff training
- Operations & Standard procedures
- Merchandising Skills
- Up-selling & Cross-Selling skills
- Effective Communication skills
- Complaint & Angry customer handling
- Sales Skill Training
- Sales Skills for Service Industry
Our Corporate Training programs Methodology
Our training programs are structured scientifically with following main components:
I. Conceptualization of Training
This is the first stage where we conceptualize the requirements of our Clients and develop a roadmap of the training program.
II. Training Delivery Plan
A delivery plan is prepared in consultation with the client and is only finalized after their approval.
III.Training Implementation Plan
In this stage, the actual knowledge transfer takes place by giving training to thee delegates in suitable batches.
IV. Training Feedback Cycle
As we believe “Listening is a virtue”, we take a systematic feedback from our clients regarding the session so that we can improve ourselves even further.
Training in the GCC
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) – Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Dammam
- Qatar – Doha, Al Khawr, Al Rayyan
- Oman – Muscut Salalah, Sohar, Niza Seeb
- Kuwait – Kuwait City, As Salimiyah, Sabah as Salim, Al Farwaniyah
- Bahrain – Manama, Al Muharraq
Training in Europe
- UK (London, Bristol, Cardiff, Liverpool), France (Paris, Lyon, Marseille), Austria (Vienna), Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Hague), Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg), Germany (Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Rhine-Ruhr), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Milan, Naples), Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkiv, Odessa), Bucharest (Romania), Belarus (Minsk), Hungary (Budapest), Poland (Warsaw, Krakow), Czech Republic (Prague), Bulgaria (Sofia), Belgium (Brussels, Antwerp), Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki), Denmark (Copenhagen), Ireland (Dublin), Finland (Helsinki), Norway (Oslo), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich)
Training in Middle East
- Egypt (Cario, Alexandria), Turkey (Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa), Syria (Damascus), Iran (Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Mashhad, Tabriz) Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan (Amman), Lebanon (Beirut)
Training in Asia
- India (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Nagpur), China (Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin) Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand,
Training in Africa
Nigeria (Logos, Kano, Ibadan), Congo (Kinshasa), Sudan (Khartoum), Tanzania (Dar er Salaam), Morocco (Casablanca), South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban), Ghana (Accra), Kenya (Nairobi), Zambia (Lusaka), Uganda (Kampala), Mozambique (Maputo), Madagascar, Cameroon, Tunisia