There has been an increasing recognition of the importance of education for achieving sustainable development. A growing number of educational and action programs for conservation, environment protection and sustainable development are needed to ensure we as individuals and as a nation are able to reduce our carbon foot print.
Keeping in view this urgent need – We offer customized programs and materials for organizations, corporate and Institutions to raise environmental awareness, environmental responsibility and behavior.
Our environmental programs are designed to raise awareness, inculcate positive attitude and behavior towards the environment and develop the feeling of personal responsibility towards global environmental issues. We help participants understand how their simple acts can make a significant change.
Our programs are Values-driven: inspired by a set of values that include respect for the environment and are relevant to local community while also addressing global concerns. We create awareness through entertaining and interesting methods including environmental improvement action projects which are customized for different segments.
Our Environment Awareness Training Programs
• Training & Awareness Programs
• Corporate programs & Events
• Community Environmental Events
• Integrated Multi Media Environmental Campaigns
• Environmental Resource Material
• Environmental Awareness and Behavior Studies
• Student Oriented Projects
Corporate Programs for Environmental Awareness
We assist organizations for Educating and capacity building through well structured training programs and materials to implement Environmental Awareness and behavior changing initiatives. We help organizations to become socially responsible by informing decision- and policy-makers about need for environmental awareness for staff and sustainable alternatives for aspects relating to cleaner operations , energy efficiency and the practice of 3R’s -Reduce, Reuse and Recycle.
We work closely with Corporate Organizations and Industries to develop sustainability programs for their staff as well as communities on issues like resources utilization, green buildings, energy efficiency etc.
This helps in organizations becoming socially and environmentally responsible from inside out while achieving economic savings in resources utilization at organizational as well as individual levels.
Our programs are offered through multiple interactive learning methods like lectures, seminars, workshops, projects etc using ideas that engage participants by developing a sense of environmental citizenship and personal responsibility which is then translated into environmentally friendly actions.
We offer tailor made customized programs for school and college students:
School students – Training them early in the correct habits related to resources utilization as well as practicing of 3 R’s – Reduce, recycle and Reuse can make the future brighter for this new generation. We tailor make interesting programs for students of all levels which focus on not only building awareness but inculcating right behavior.
Youth – Since youth are the future decision makers and leaders on the verge of being the independent, mature responsible citizens of the society -it is imperative to provide them environmental education and generate positive behavior by reaching out to them and using their youthful energy into volunteering for environmental causes.
Community Environmental Awareness Events
We develop special events, programs, workshop to initiate community participation in awareness generation and inducing environmentally friendly behavior using innovative approaches and activities that target essentially the women and children. The Rapid urban growth has led to environmental deterioration worldwide. People from all walk of the society need from Business Owners to housewives, needs to become more aware of this and do what they can to improve the situation.
We develop and implement Media Campaigns, organize Events and programs to focus attention on the need for public interest and community involvement in order to improve the urban environment.
We provide an integrated approach to handle the challenges of raising awareness on environmental issues and design synergistic efforts to educate the public and other audiences, using Multimedia approach including Media Campaigns, TV and Radio commercials, print materials, websites etc.
Environmental Resource Material Development
As part of our initiatives to propagate the environmental awareness issues and generate environmental friendly behavior-we also develop education resource material for a variety of target groups, in both English and Arabic.
These resources are based on the environmental education material being used successfully in different countries and are customized to suit the local environmental concerns and customized as per each projects requirements.
The material range from Posters, Small Handbooks , Display and Gift Items environmental Display items for exhibitions, Schools, Gift Items, Desk reminders, research reports and other publications and are developed after extensive research on best practices worldwide and their adaption to local conditions.
These are developed in conjunction with Training programs offered and also independently for various Corporate who wish to distribute them amongst public and communities as part of their corporate social responsibility initiatives.
Some of these resource material include:
Some of these resource material include:
> Display Martial for Schools, Universities and Exhibitions
> Handbooks for Children Youth, Housewives
> Handbooks on 3R’s
> Gift items
> Special desk Items and Reminders
Environment Studies in the GCC
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) – Riyadh, Jeddah, Mecca, Medina, Dammam
- Qatar – Doha, Al Khawr, Al Rayyan
- Oman – Muscut Salalah, Sohar, Niza Seeb
- Kuwait – Kuwait City, As Salimiyah, Sabah as Salim, Al Farwaniyah
- Bahrain – Manama, Al Muharraq
Environment Studies in Europe
- UK (London, Bristol, Cardiff, Liverpool), France (Paris, Lyon, Marseille), Austria (Vienna), Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Hague), Russia (Moscow, St. Petersburg), Germany (Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Rhine-Ruhr), Spain (Madrid, Barcelona), Italy (Rome, Milan, Naples), Ukraine (Kiev, Kharkiv, Odessa), Bucharest (Romania), Belarus (Minsk), Hungary (Budapest), Poland (Warsaw, Krakow), Czech Republic (Prague), Bulgaria (Sofia), Belgium (Brussels, Antwerp), Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki), Denmark (Copenhagen), Ireland (Dublin), Finland (Helsinki), Norway (Oslo), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich)
Environment Studies in Middle East
- Egypt (Cario, Alexandria), Turkey (Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa), Syria (Damascus), Iran (Tehran, Isfahan, Shiraz, Mashhad, Tabriz) Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Jordan (Amman), Lebanon (Beirut)
Environment Studies in Asia
- India (Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Nagpur), China (Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin) Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Pakistan, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Thailand,
Environment Studies in Africa
Nigeria (Logos, Kano, Ibadan), Congo (Kinshasa), Sudan (Khartoum), Tanzania (Dar er Salaam), Morocco (Casablanca), South Africa (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban), Ghana (Accra), Kenya (Nairobi), Zambia (Lusaka), Uganda (Kampala), Mozambique (Maputo), Madagascar, Cameroon, Tunisia